Bullbar to suit Jeep JK Wrangler is an Australian designed and built Bullbar for our tough Aussie market.
This Bullbar ticks all the boxes and comes in at a great price. Not only does it look great and suit the lines of the JK Wrangler, but it's very functional.
- ADR Compliant and Airbag Compatible
- High clearance Bar for maximum approach angle off road
- Ability to run large tyres with out rubbing on the Bar (up to 36" tyres)
- Lightweight yet strong Steel design (only 42kg)
- Made out of 4mm, 5mm and 20mm Steel
- 20mm heavy duty Steel tow hooks
- Hi-Lift jacking points integrated into Bar
- Winch Compatible (most popular winches, including warn high mount winch)
- Full width Bar that meets factory flares
- Fully welded grille guard to protect radiator made out of HD 3.2mm thick tube
- Factory fog lights integrated into the Bar
- Mounting points for radio antenna and driving lamps
- Easy fitment - once factory bumper is removed, fit in 20min
- Can be colour coded upon request (not included in this price)
- Optional bolt on winch delete plate to cover hole in the top of the Bullbar when winch is not going to be fitted
Why choose Uneek Bullbars:
1. The Uneek Bullbar sits almost 2" higher than other best selling Bullbar
2. The Uneek Bullbar is made from thicker Steel in the centre and mounts that most others on the market
3. The Uneek Bullbar has 20mm Steel tow hooks where many others only use 8mm
4. The Uneek Bullbar installs in about an hour including removing the factory bar, most others can take up to 4 hours
5. The Jeep grille can easily be removed with the Uneek Bullbar in place for changing head light globes
6. The Uneek Bullbar has powder coating that matches the factory flares (Textura Black)
7. Even though the Uneek Bullbar uses thicker Steel in the centre and mounts it's relatively light at only 37kg due to intelligent design of not using redundant components and tow point design
8. The Uneek Bullbar has soft lead in edges for people using winches with plasma rope so you don't cut the edges of the rope when pulling at extreme angles
9. The Uneek Bullbar has an option for a winch light
Fitting time: 1 - 2 hours
Fitting difficulty: 3/10
Bullbar was easy to install without having any modifications to make it fit. I got all option including bashplate with rocklight and number plate flip which tucks the winch hook in behind making the front nice a flush. Very impressed with the look in my Jeep especially height of sides
I took some time in choosing a front bar and couldn’t be happier in my choice. Looks great and fits perfectly. Easy to install even using the boss lady to help lift into place. Looks as if it should of been a stock option, it follows the jeep shape perfectly. Have a light bar and two spotties bolted up and does the job great in scarring off the roo’s
Amazing product completely changed the look of jeep more alive now. Thanks
Having had several different bars from other companies they just dont stack up in quality and ease of fitment.
Stoked with this bar/bash plate. Great look and fit. Beats the ARB competition hands down.
best design and finish with the ability to customise to your own requirements. Easy company to deal with, prompt shipping and Australian made, the big companies can't offer that!
The hardest part about installing the new bullbar is removing the factory bumper and infill plate behind it. Once you have all of that out of the way the new Uneek bar fits right up nice and easy. Dismantle 1.5hrs, install with skid plate and factory fog lights 1hr. Fits nice looks great...
excellent product and great service from uneek . also huge thanks to trevor for directions. bar looks great and fitted perfectly.
The product arrived very well protected and not a mark on it. The bar is made exceptionally well and fitted in every way to the millimeter. Came with all hardware needed for a perfect fit. Thanks Uneek for the great service and fantastic new addition to my JK.