Here is a Slim Line Roof Rack ideal for those who have height restrictions or like that sleek look. Works with hard top, soft top or no top. The front section is clear to allow that true open air Jeep feeling with the roof off, and a mesh section off the the back for holding gear.
Perfect for taking those light weight bulky items.
- Front light bar hoop mounts to A Pillars and is made from Steel and powder coated Textura Black (can be sold separately)
- The Roof Rack mounts extend much further up the A pillar than others to prevent excessive flexing when loaded up
- Made from thick 3.2m Steel the front hoop is twice as thick and strong as competitors
- Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spotlights above, optional brackets supplied for a 50" LED light bar under the top hoop and above the windscreen
- Rear hoop made from Steel and supported by Roof Rack pivot points which house heavy duty 4WD Leaf spring bushes, these bushes soak up all the vibration and movement experience by the Rack during heavy offroad use or corrugated roads, designed to move with the vehicle to prevent cracks in the Rack
- Proudly made in Australia
- Full Steel construction
- Powder coated Textura Black
- Front hoop mounts on A pillar with 10 stainless steel bolts
- Slimline Rack is full Steel
- Light weight system
- Quick access for folding the Rack back by simply undoing 2 hand bolts
- Optional bolt on ladder mount
- Optional LED light bar mounts
- Rated to 90kg dynamic and 180kg static evenly distributed
- Can mount to existing Steel Rear Bumpers, or with added chassis brackets to other aftermarket bumpers and factory plastic bumper (see options above). Confirmed with the following Rear Bumpers: Uneek 4x4, Mopar, ARB (old style no tyre swing out) Smittybilt, Atlas and Kaymar
- Completely bolt on system when using chassis brackets (requires 4 holes drilled if using steel bumper)
- Rack works with Safari, AEV, Airflow and Airtech snorkels
Fitting time: 1-3 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the Metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $130
If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today.
Alternately, place your order with the Metro shipping fee and our staff will call you directly to confirm any changes to the shipping cost.