Simply open your tail gate and flip the Bed Extender out and you now have an enclosed space equal to the length of your tail gate plus your original bed length, or flip the bed extender back in and you have a secure area in which to prevent gear rolling around in the back of your Ute. The bed extender can also be quickly removed and act as a bench.
- Carrying timber
- Carrying machines
- Carrying a motor bike while not having to worry about the rest of your gear falling out (does not work with all bikes on all vehicle configurations)
- Carrying large tools
- Proudly made in Australia
- Full metal design
- Light weight Aluminium tube used that will last with no corrosion
- Strong Steel joiners hold it all together are powder coated for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Extend the length of your bed out to the end of the tailgate
- Flips inward to create a secure spot to prevent gear rolling around the back of the bed
- Removes in seconds
- Can be used as a bench
- Easy to install at home with basic hand tools and power drill
Fitting time: 40min with assembly
Fitting difficulty: 2/10
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the Metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $50
If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today.
Alternately, place your order with the Metro shipping fee and our staff will call you directly to confirm any changes to the shipping cost.
Uneek Bed Extender can not be sold in America or shipped to an American address
This bed Extender acts as a replaceable barrier which allows you to drive with your tailgate down as long as your number plate is visible
It's a quality product. I took my time installing it and it works perfectly. They're are no instructions for my car( ranger xlt). The only instructions are for a Navarra. I did need to cut into my tray liner to attach the hinges. A vehicle specific template would work wonders.