Uneek 4x4 Australia Pty Ltd offers the following Warranty on it's products in addition to Australian Consumer Law.
Uneek 4x4 Warranty:
We warrant that Uneek 4x4 products will be free of defects in material or workmanship. The warranty period commences from the date of original purchase for the period specified in the Installation and Operating Instructions and/or as noted below (‘Warranty Period’).
5 YEAR WARRANTY:
- Uneek 4x4 Bullbars, Bumper Bars, Roof Racks and Rock Sliders purchased from [April, 2019]
3 YEAR WARRANTY:
- Uneek 4x4 Bullbars, Bumper Bars, Roof Racks and Rock Sliders purchased prior to [April, 2019]
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
- Uneek 4X4 Bullbar finishes including powder coat. This does not include scratching or general wear to surface or damage resulting from animal or vehicle collision.
Uneek 4x4 Australia Pty Ltd will, at its option, replace or repair any defective Uneek 4x4 products which qualify under this warranty. This warranty is applicable to new Uneek 4x4 products and is exercisable by the original buyer. Any parts or services sold by Uneek 4x4 in which we did not manufacture we revert to the Warranty Policy supplied by the original manufacturer.
Uneek 4x4 Warranty Procedure:
- If product is suspected of being defective, stop using it and contact the original place of purchase or Uneek 4X4 customer service for advice.
- Uneek 4X4 will make arrangements for you to have your product inspected, at your cost, on the vehicle by a Uneek 4X4 dealer.
- You must provide evidence of the date of original purchase (i.e. dated receipt) as proof of purchase.
- The warranty claim will be assessed by us on the basis of our product knowledge and reasonable judgement and will be accepted if:
- a relevant defect is found
- the warranty claim is made during the relevant Warranty Period; and
- none of the excluded conditions listed below apply
You will be notified of the warranty decision, and if it has been accepted then either (i) your repair will be scheduled or (ii) a replacement product will be dispatched to the dealer for collection from where you purchased it from at our expense, including any remuneration for loss or damage. If your warranty claim is found to be invalid you must organise collection of the product at your expense or authorise its disposal.
The Uneek 4x4 warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or apply to a product that has:
- been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence, or is defective due to deliberate or accidental damage
- been subject to unusual or extreme conditions, including damage caused in racing or competitions
- not been fitted, used or maintained in accordance with the Installation and Operating Instructions
- not been installed in accordance with the specified instructions (which may require special tools) or by suitably qualified personnel or mechanically adept and experienced people
- not been used on the recommended vehicle of use, or has been used on a modified vehicle which impacts the safe or legal operation of the product.
- been modified or altered from original specification, had repairs attempted or tampered with in any way
- been subject to overloading above the permitted dynamic or static loading ratings or with unevenly distributed loads, including damage resulting from winches rated above the product recommended application
To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from Uneek 4x4 products. This limitation does not apply to our liability for failure to comply with a statutory consumer guarantee applicable to your Uneek 4x4 product and any corresponding rights or remedies that may be available to you.
Our goods come with statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage contingent on that failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is given by Uneek 4x4 Australia Pty Ltd. For further information, please contact us at:
UNEEK 4X4 AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
49 Pacific Drive
Keysborough VIC 3173
Phone: 1300 80 69 52