Have you got a 3.6L equipped JK Wrangler and are looking to fit a second battery under the bonnet? Finally an OEM quality system is available.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Suits two D34 Optima batteries under the bonnet of your JK3.6 equipped JK Wrangler
- Suits all petrol models 2012-current including Rubicon
- Solid Steel constructions 2mm and 3mm
- Stainless Steel hardware used through out
- Texture Black powder coat finish for long lasting corrosion resistance
- No modifications required to factory wiring
- Battery cables shown in pictures not included
- Dual battery controller not included in price
- Batteries not included in price
Fitting time: 3 hours
Fitting difficulty: 5/10
Great setup and advice on the product, been using this for a month and it works great, we t camping for four days without a problem with fridge running.
Easy 3 hour install. Pictures and instructions were fantastic and the final fit looks factory.
Solid product. Comes with pictorial instructions and can be fitted on a Saturday afternoon with usual tools (plus small angle grinder or better a rotary tool). However, it's only suitable for Optima batteries due to the height limit. It would be great if it was a bit lower (~2CM) to fit standard height batteries too. Also, it would be awesome if it had side holes or brackets for the christmas tree cable holders removed from the factory tray. I used zip ties to hold the cables together between the engine and tray because I don't like the thought of loose cables although they looked tight enough. I would definitely recommend.
Simple to install with some basic hand tools and cutting tools. Instructions were fantastic and the fit is perfect. The quality and finish of the product is exceptional.
Exactly what I wanted and even better is that it is in the engine bay and not in the rear cargo area.
Easy to install and follow instructions took about 2 hours. Solid construction. For my setup a slightly deeper box would have been preferable, but still a great product.
Fits beautifully under the bonnet and so much better than having the battery taking up much needed room in the cargo area. Got an auto electrician to fit it (I'm too lazy) with no hassles at all.
Highly recommended for an easy DYI fit out. Completed within a few hours using an easy to follow set of pictorial instructions and basic tools. Better option than a battery in the cargo area.