This Steel Bumper replacement is a premium product for your JK Wrangler. Designed with style and function in mind it can transform your rear end. Heavy duty protection for those who use their Wranglers off the beaten track.
Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia, rest assured you will be supporting Australian manufacturing with this purchase.
The Rear Bumper can be run by itself if you are running 33" tyres or below. Larger tyres require the Uneek 4x4 tyre carrier to be installed, or some other aftermarket tyre carrier that lifts the tyre higher without mounting to the bumper. You can add the tyre carrier at a later date as it simply bolts on. If you fit the step with lights you will need a tyre carrier or relocate your tyre higher to clear the step which sits higher than the standard step.
- Bumper manufactured out of 4mm Steel
- Chassis mounts manufactured out of 8mm Steel
- 20mm Steel tow hooks as option
- Hi-Lift jacking points integrated into Bar
- Fits around factory tow hitch
- High clearance ends to cater for large tyres
- Wraps around Jeep to protect sides
- Mud flaps supplied as an option with Rear Bumper
- Bolt on rear step manufactured out of brushed Stainless Steel (step with no LED lights comes as standard unless options taken)
- High clearance, enabling up to 37" tyres to run and not hit the bumper
- Proudly made in Australia
- Stainless step with supplied LED driving reverse lamps (bolt on)
- Rear Winch Mount (bolt on)
- Number plate relocation if not running US style number plate on body
- Tyre Carrier (bolt on)
- Jerry Can mounts (bolt on)
- Interchangeable rear steps
- Bolt on Rear Winch Mount
- Single or dual Jerry Can mounts
All of this with a tyre carrier that opens with the rear door.
Tyre Carrier Features:
- Single action opening (opens with rear door with one hand). No separate bulky latches to fiddle with
- Integrated anti vibration stopper mounted on door
- Optional dual Jerry Can mounts, bolt on Tyre Carrier
- 1 tonne axle used as Tyre Carrier support with dual tapered roller bearings
- HDPE stopper used to eliminate vibration
- Tyre mount fully adjustable up, down, in and out to suit any tyre/wheel arrangement up to 37" tyres
Note: Tyre Carrier must be purchased if you wish to run the Jerry Can mounts
Tyre Carrier must also be purchased if you wish to run the Rear Winch Mount
Fitting time: 1-3 hours (for Rear Bumper including removing factory bumper, an additional 1-2 hours for tyre carrier)
Fitting difficulty: 4/10 (Some drilling required)
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the Metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $200
If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today.
Alternately, place your order with the Metro shipping fee and our staff will call you directly to confirm any changes to the shipping cost.
Note: factory fog lights from rear bumper are not relocated into the Uneek rear bumper
I purchased this rear bar based on my previous experience with a Uneek front bar. They are both very well made and finished, with clear instructions for installation. It has sufficient depth to be functional as a step to access the roof rack while maintaining great departure angles.
Great product well packaged for shipping, went together easy, just missed the two r/h side holes you have to drill by 3mm to allow the mud flap bracket to pickup on existing holes. A template would help instead of my ancient eyes doing this upside down. All in alll great quality and looks good and mated with the tow bar easily.
When I decided to change out the OEM rear bumper, what I wanted as a replacement wasn't a difficult choice. It was always going to be from Uneek. It bolted straight on and I couldn't be happier.
Love this product! It does everything I want * Great Protection * Rear Winch * Jerry can holder * Strengthened tyre carrier While retaining the simple, existing door opening mechanic. I could not be happier
I took a long time to choose a rear bar before choosing the Uneek bar. I am extremely happy with the fit and finish. The fitting instruction were very good and simple to fit. I used it to mount my full length roof rack. The mud flaps look good and work well. I wished I could have ordered the hardware and rear step powder coated black rather than having to do it when the bar arrived but other than that the bar fits perfectly and looks great.
We also purchased the front bumper and had them colour coded to match our white polar wrangler. Looks amazing! Quality is excellent fitted perfectly and the fittings are all of high quality. Price was affordable and shipping was quick. The customer service was EXCELLENT! Thank you Angus Very happy Cheers! :))
I bought this rear bar a couple of month back. I am extremely satisfied with the quality and looks of this bar. It was easy to install as everything fitted perfectly. The bar is robust and still looking good. All the fittings seem to be of very high quality and still holding up. Plus the customer service is exceptional. I will most certainly buy from this company again.
A competitive strong well priced high quality bar that's fits really well and looks great. Very functional with plenty of options for just on road, mild or serious off road use. So it's also a very clever bar with a budget for everyone. it nice to have the option to start with the basic and build it up with all the options.