A truly innovative Bumper that will set the new standard of features.
With features like single operation spare tyre opening you can now easily open your rear door with one hand while they other is full of gear in a quick easy manner. Stub axles are welded in the bumper and you can simply purchase just the bumper and add the swing later if you want.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Single action opening of tyre carrier, spare tyre opens with rear door (no separate latch)
- Bolt on rear winch mount as an optional accessory (suits most low mount winches) (can be purchased here)
- Works with aftermarket tow bars where the hitch box sits below the cross tube as well as factory Nissan tow bar
- Integrated LED stop/tail lamps in the Bar
- Hi-Lift jack points in the bar
- Heavy duty Steel tow hooks welded to the bar (use of a tow bar and a rated centre pull hitch recommended for snatch recovery)
- Centre step available in textura black or brushed stainless steel.
- LED reversing lights in stainless steel step
- 2nd swing out opens with slam latch (car door style)
- Shot blasted and powder coated in Textura Black
- Full steel construction using 3mm, 5mm and 8mm steel
- Does not work with vehicles with body lift blocks. Works with any suspension lift just not body lift blocks.
- Kit includes Rear Bar, Right Hand Tyre Carrier and Left Hand Dual Jerry Can Carrier
PLEASE NOTE: The Jerry can swing out pictured is our old style carrier
Good well made bar with a UNEEK opening system that works! Will be recommending the bar to all future customers that want strength & Quality.
Looked long and hard for a decent bar with swingouts that wouldnt break the bank and and also wouldn't... break. The Uneek bar was what I came back to. Had it installed by Uneek themselves for a reasonable fee and I'm rapt. Solid as a rock. I always thought I'd take the jerry can swingout off when not using it but its so easy to open and close and lock, why bother. Of course the big attraction of the auto-opening tyre swingout doesn't disappoint. The powerful LED reverse lights built into the bar means I don't need any extra rear lights fitted on the carrier. Finish looks good as does the whole thing on the back of the GU. Couldn't be more pleased.
Previously had a custom made bar that flexed when opening up the 35inch tyre side and fingers got caught in the latches. Saw the uneek4x4 bar online and was sold on it straight away. Excellent customer service and fast shipping. Fitting at home was easy enough and was very happy with the clean look and perfectly fitting brackets. No flex in the bar and no caught fingers as the tyre opens with the barn door so easy. Have jerry can holders on the left side and the release latch is a pleasure to open every time. Doesn't make it a hassle to use the boot at all. Just wish I went straight for this bar and not waste my time and money on the custom bar.
After doing a lots searching for a rear bar I decided on the Uneek as I liked the uneek feature which allows you to open the door as normal and the wheel carrier open with it. Initially I was nervous about buying a product that I had not seen, but I was very impressed with quality and appearance, including led lights. A mate and I fitted it ourselves and it took us most of the day (including removing old bumper and cleaning and painting rear chassis area) We thought that most of the assembly of stainless plate and lights could be done in the factory (this took some time working out which way things went together). The instructions were ok but the nuts and bolts list could be better itemised and printed in better quality. We also thought a youtube video specific to the model car would be a great help. I found the process of purchase online, the customer service and the delivery excellent. I would highly recommend this product which looks great and is excellent quality, It is good value for money in comparison to similar products.
The bar looks amazing and the spare tyre carrier is so easy to use. The included LED reverse lights are so bright I was able to do away with my previously installed LED reverse light. I fitted the unit myself with no major hassels although for those with aftermarket fuel tanks that required the install of spacers to lower the tow bar, there will a need for modification of the lower bolt holes to enable it to fit. Customer service from the guys was also exceptional.
im very impressed with the build quality and service provided. i would recommend this bar to anyone and Uneek 4x4.