Here is a premium Roof Rack specifically designed for the WK2 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011 - 2022. Loaded with features and intelligent design it will tick all the boxes. Available in three styles, it should suit any purpose, from touring, to camping or work.
The Slimline Rack is a single layer aluminium Roof Rack that is perfect for vehicles that must watch overhead space in underground car parks or want to fit a roof top tent.
The Tradesman Rack is the single layer with added welded sides for better load handling.
The Caged Rack is a double layer aluminium Roof Rack that offers tons of protected cargo room.
These Racks do not just mount off the roof buttons like many others. They redistribute the load onto the much stronger roof seam join.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Roof Rack is all aluminium construction using Structural Grade 6061 aluminium
- 32mm OD tube with a 3mm wall
- Included mesh welded to Rack to ensure small items can still be stowed on the Rack without falling through. No need to buy a roof basket
- Steel mounting brackets divert the load off the top buttons and relocate it to the welded seam on the roof join for far better load capacity
- Durable Textura Black powder coat on all items
- Roof Rack is fully TIG welded
- Accessory mounts included on the front of both style racks for lights or other accessories
- Wind deflector included
- Caged Rack has nice flat surfaces on the sides for mounting camping accessories like awnings, shovels, axes. etc.
- Quick easy installation with basic tools
- Rack is rated to 125kg dynamic and 250kg static (evenly distributed)
- Independently tested to Australian Standard AS1235:2000
- Single Layer Rack adds roughly 100mm to the height of the Jeep
- Caged Rack adds roughly 200mm to the height of the Jeep and adds 31kg
- Slimline Rack and all components weighs 25kg
- Tradesman Rack and all components weighs 28kg
- Slim Line Rack: usable area of 1700 x 1120 (minus aerial cut out)
- Tradesman Racks: usable area of 1700 x 1120 (minus aerial cut out)
- Caged Racks: usable area of 1600 x 1100.00 (minus aerial cut out)
Fitting time: 1-2 hour
Fitting difficulty: 3/10
Easy install, looks great and solid as a rock, this is a top product.
Love the way it looks on my Jeep, quality is not in doubt, however unlike other flat racks it isn’t really designed for fitting awnings, Treads for recovery etc. I wish it was as the this rack to me looks better than the tradesman version. Other than that it’s excellent.
What a superb company with great products. Received a “military discount” and picked up myself. I installed the roof rack in around 2 hours and it looks great. Very solid and carries my kayak perfectly. Highly recommend this local manufacturer.
Ordered slim Line roof rack and was delivered a couple of days later. Fitment was a breeze and it works and looks amazing. Was a little concerned with bolt length as clearance to the car roof was quite tight. Make sure you fit all washers else risk scratching the roof. Now have the the bullbar, rock sliders and roof rack and we're ready to hit some trails. Absolutely best gear for your Jeep you'd be silly to fit anything else.
Had this installed just before Christmas. Very impressed with the quality and the solidness of the unit. Very impressed.
Installation was very easy and solid construction. This could hold a tonne of weight, fixing accessories easy. I drove to QLD and back with no extra noise or effect on fuel ecomony.
Very pleased with this roof rack. Looks stylish but is rock solid have had many comments and admiring glances
Rack is very strong and designed just right for GC WK2. Only mod would be to angle the side supports so that anything attached to the side of the rack like awnings etc will be parallel with the car, not angle back with the rack - but very minor
Well designed and built. Finally we can put spare wheels etc on our jeep without worry . Very professionally done. Would highly recommend