Colorado drivers, here is a perfect option for serious frontal protection for your Ute or Wagon that does not look like every other Bullbar out there and still meets all Australian Design Rules and road laws.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Fits all Holden Colorado Utes from 2011-2016
- Fits all Holden Colorado 7 Wagons from 2012 - current
- Full Steel construction, made from 3mm, 4mm and 5mm steel
- Fits most low mount winches (contact us for confirmation)
- Available in Classic Style with 3 hoops (centre is 3" and 2" outer tubes)
- Available in Urban Style with centre 3" hoop only
- Available in Winch Bumper Style with no hoops
- ADR Compliant and Airbag Compatible
- Centre bash plate included
- Industry bench mark soft lead in for winches with plasma rope (prevents damage to rope when winching at extreme angles)
- Optional winch light
- LED fog lights as standard
- LED indicators as standard
- Removable polycarbonate covers to protect lights
- Standard finish is powder coated Textura Black
- Can colour match to your vehicle (supply VIN when ordering)
- Fog light and indicator are mounted in a Steel box which strengthens the wing.
- Perforated mesh in bar and bash plate to aid cooling and airflow
- Hi-Lift jacking points as standard in the bar
Fitting time: 4 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
Only had it on for a week but loving it! Was a great fit and it’s clearly very well made so glad I went with this bar it looks a lot stronger than some of the cheaper options out there like xrox etc. complementary bash plates and lights is awesome to! Apparently these were slightly painful to hook up as I didn’t previously have fog lights installed but apart from that couldn’t say a bad thing about it! Service was also great! Good product and good team to deal with!
Bar fits amazing and looks trick! Build quality is great and the service was great! Rate everything about the company!
The bar fit really nice, the customer was happy with the outcome, The powder coating filled the bolt holes on the bash plate and when we tried to fit the bolts it stripped the thread. The great thing was Uneek sent us a replacement straight away and now we are waiting for the customer to come back for fitment. Adds labour $$$ but worth it to complete the job for our customer.