Uneek 4x4 have released a great Bullbar to suit your Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series.
The Empire Bullbar offers excellent protection for your pride and joy while looking great. This Australian Made masterpiece ticks all the boxes for styling and strength.
Choose from a Single Hoop version or a Triple Hoop version with head light protection.
Stand out from the crowd with an Empire Bullbar while supporting Australian Design and Manufacturing.
Select desired options above and see the price change accordingly .
- Proudly made in Australia
- Made from Australian Steel
- ADR Compliant
- Airbag Compatible
- Standard powder coat in Textura Black
- Available as Single Hoop or Triple Hoop style for added head light protection
- Complete bumper replacement, no cutting of factory bumper or grille
- Silver textured Aluminium bash plate as standard (contact us for other colour options on this plate)
- Uses factory fog lights
- Compatible with 220mm LED round Driving lights
- Can fit up to 32" LED light bar under top section of Bullbar
- Fits most low mount winches as standard (does not fit Warn Powerplant)
- Feed down winch mount design speeds up fitment and is especially good for winches with integrated control boxes like Warn Zeon
- Bolt on Hi-Lift jack points as standard
- Bolt on grille mesh plates as standard
- Number plate flip bracket supplied as standard
- 2 x 4T Rated Tow points are supplied as standard
- Compatible with parking sensors, headlight washers, front camera and front radar
- Wings of Bullbar are braced (welded)
- 25mm of adjustment in all directions for easy fitment
Fitting time: 3 hours
Fitting difficulty: 4/10
Was impressed with paint finish and welding on this bar. On the car it looks great. Professional and stylish. I got the 3 hoop one and looks solid without being over the top like some. Well designed uneek.!! Lots of thought gone into it. Was easy to install and all supplied parts fitted without having to force. Winch fitting has plenty room and operational access. Electrics are plug in except for indicators wich you have to splice... Not to hard to work out with a multi meter etc... Removing original plastic bumper, crush cans and aluminium was easy and means you can on sell to someone. Happy customer...
Very happy with the look, construction and fitting of this bar. I looked around for a bar that replaced the bumper bar with no cutting and fitted perfectly into the lines of my LC200. Uneek, it looks fantastic.