- LED number plate lamp included
- Suits the following PCD's 5x5", 5x4.5", and 6x5.5"
- Suits all Jeeps, Nissan Patrols, and LandCruisers with 6 stud
- Telescopic system allows for different rim offsets
- Made from 3mm Steel
- Powder coated Textura Black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- All hardware included
- Mounts on any Tyre Carrier including factory one that has 3 studs sticking through
- Made in Australia
Fitting difficulty: 1/10
Fitting time: 30 min
This system was very quick and easy to install. The handy installation guide was quite useful. The running of extra wiring wasn’t an issue. Very effective and reliable product.
I put it on my tj and it looks great. It would be perfect if it came with a water proof plug though.
The only thing you need to add is a $6 Deutsch style weather proof connector for the wiring.
Enough said! The bracket is a breeze to install, looks good, feels tough and solid and the harness is brilliant.
The plat relocation bracket fits the factory tyre carrier. To connect the plate LED to the factory plate lights, there is a bit of mucking around, mainly because of the factory plate light wires do not clearly differentiate positive and ground. You also need a weather proof deutsch connector ($7 from jaycar) and a couple of scotchlok wiring clips ($6 from jaycar) to get the job done tidy.
Fits on standard wheel no problem. Expensive for what it is (the reason why not five stars) but there is little else on the market so you have to pay the price.
Now I don't have to stuff around taking my tow bar on and off all the frigin time